Product Owner / UX Designer
Alteia is a leading enterprise A.I software provider focused on streamlining the use of visual data to generate real-time business intelligence.
Developing and deploying visual intelligence at scale requires the use of complex technology stacks where algorithms and models need to be placed at the center of business operations. That’s why Alteia delivers a family of integrated products that have been purpose-built to accelerate the implementation of A.I applications, making quick work of large data sets from disparate systems:
- the Alteia software platform to rapidly contextualize large amounts of disparate data and operate enterprise A.I applications quickly.
- the Alteia pre-built SaaS applications, for rapidly addressing high-value use cases in various market segments.
As part of the Product team, under the responsibility of the Lead Product Owner, the Product owner – UX Designer will contribute to the development of the Alteia platform in an agile approach.
It is a key position as the performance of A.I in production is a direct consequence of the users feedback provided via the UI.
Your responsibilities as a Product owner will be as follows:
- New feature and module development – implementing the product roadmap for specific features:
- Collection of needs from users and stakeholders
- Backlog management
- Risk and opportunities management
- Tests and validation
Your responsibilities as a UX designer will be as follows:
- Create storyboards, wireframes designs to guide design and development
- Work with Product Management, Engineering, and others to create a design vision that solves problems across a broad spectrum of users/businesses
- Iterate on designs based on user feedback, tech constraints, and more, and drive UX process across a broad set of stakeholders
- Drive external UI designers to obtain high fidelity design when necessary
As the company is evolving at a fast pace in a complex and demanding environment, you’ll have to:
- Challenge and improve your practices
- Suggest and contribute to process updates within the team and the company
- Help create and manage the UX/UI pole
- Education Level: Ideally post graduate with an engineering degree
- 2 years minimum experience as a Product Owner in a software company or in business analysis activities for a consulting company
- UX designer experience
- Languages: English (fluent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical knowledge: software lifecycle development, UX skills (interviews, user testing…).
- Experience using UX tools like Figma, Sketch, Framer, etc.
Alteia provides a competitive compensation package and a stimulating working environment.
Apply to this job