Alteia is a leading enterprise A.I software provider focused on streamlining the use of visual data to generate real-time business intelligence.
Developing and deploying visual intelligence at scale requires the use of complex technology stacks where algorithms and models need to be placed at the center of business operations. That’s why Alteia delivers a family of integrated products that have been purpose-built to accelerate the implementation of A.I applications, making quick work of large data sets from disparate systems:
- the Alteia software platform to rapidly contextualize large amounts of disparate data and operate enterprise A.I applications quickly.
- the Alteia pre-built SaaS applications, for rapidly addressing high-value use cases in various market segments.
As part of the Product team, under the responsibility of the Product owner lead, the Product owner will be to contribute to the development of the Alteia platform in an agile approach.
The responsibilities of the Product owner will be as follows:
- Major product enhancement
- Collection of needs from users and stakeholders
- Design of the high level solution in relations with the UX/UI designers and the dev team
- Validation strategy
- Backlog management
- Risk and opportunities management
- Maintenance and operations:
- Contribution to communication material toward internal teams and partners
- Contribution to Level 2 support through rotating on-call duties
- As the company is evolving at a fast pace in a complex and demanding environment, you’ll have to:
- Challenge and improve your practices
- Suggest and contribute to process updates within the team and the company
- Education Level: Ideally post graduate with an engineering degree
- 2 years minimum experience in a product owner position in a software company or in business analysis activities for a consulting company
- Languages: English: fluent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical knowledge: software lifecycle development.
- Technical knowledge: development, GIS, project management, UX skills.
Apply to this job