Software Solution Architect
Alteia provides tremendous career opportunities to professionals willing to work hard on meaningful challenges alongside a talented team.
By joining Alteia, you’ll participate in the transformation of key industry sectors that are increasingly relying on imagery and artificial intelligence to drive their businesses. You’ll have a unique chance to shape and implement your ideas as part of a leading, fast-growing, cutting-edge company! In addition, you will be surrounded by professionals who have an exceptional background and amazing stories.
We encourage out-of-the-box ideas and incentivize our teams to develop their creativity. As a result, Alteia can give you a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience in a fast-growing business with passionate, easy-going, enthusiastic people.
It is in technical excellence and perpetual innovation that we recognize ourselves.
The Alteia Platform is the cloud-based solution that enables enterprises to rapidly and flexibly access and prepare gigabytes of visual data (images, point clouds, videos, etc.) with prebuilt annotation/labeling tools. It allows our customers to build and manage A.I models without writing code using an intuitive user interface. Then deploy applications within weeks with customizable validation processes and continuous improvement workflows. From there, they can drive company-wide results by seamlessly publishing predictive insights to enterprise systems or custom business applications.
Solutions architects serve as the necessary link between businesses and technology. For each significant customer, you will oversee all aspects of a systems solution (customer relations, human resources, and product life cycle) from the design of the solution to its delivery.
As part of the Product team, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Support the sales team during the pre-sale (RFP answers and negotiation phase).
- Design adaptable, comprehensive solutions appropriate for each client.
- Assess the elements of the project (costs, delay) necessary to deliver this solution with the engineering and operations teams and partners.
- Redact the statement of work.
- Manages major delivery projects.
The implementation of this new component in the IT portfolio is adequately achieved when the solution is:
- Adapted to the customer needs.
- Integrated with the other IT tools.
- Adopted by the end-users.
You are: Committed. Rigorous. Autonomous. Persistent for the purpose of succeeding.
Qualifications and skills:
- Post-graduate with an engineering degree.
- Five years experience in business analysis and IT integration in a consulting company, a system integrator, or an enterprise software company.
- Experience in remote sensing.
- Experience in geospatial.
- Experience in infrastructure asset management, Construction, Agriculture, or experience in Visual Data Processing.
- Understanding of A.I and big data technologies.
Languages: English: fluent. French: Fluent. Excellent verbal and written communication in both.
Apply to this job