Stage en Développement Web
Alteia is an industrial asset management platform based on artificial intelligence. The company capitalizes on a decade of experience in capturing and analyzing images. Its Visual Intelligence offer thus combines the best of computer vision and AI technologies.
The platform ingests and structures very large amounts of field data into a single source of truth, which makes it possible to develop predictive models for industrial infrastructures. It optimizes the entire life cycle of an operation, simplifies risk management and provides real-time information on these infrastructures.
Within our Toulouse offices, you will join a web development team specializing in image processing and geomatics, in charge of R&D on data analysis tools deployed on the alteia.com platform. The team’s expertise focuses on data analysis and the design of web services and user interfaces.
Your main task will be to design a web application that will serve as a demonstrator for an image processing application. This application must first classically allow the user to view aerial and / or satellite images. Then, it must allow it to interact via the interface to extract information on points of interest that will be detected by an artificial intelligence task.
The different stages of the project are as follows:
- Design and implementation of a web application for viewing aerial images.
- Design and implementation of a web service that integrates with an existing artificial intelligence task.
- Optimization of front-backend communication.
Student at Bac + 3 to Bac + 5 level in computer science school or engineering school with solid knowledge in the following fields:
- Devops: Kubernetes, Cloud (AWS, Azure,…).
- Database: MongoDB / PostgreSQL.
- Web frameworks: Flask / Fastapi / NodeJS.
- Experience with GIS libraries would be highly appreciated (GDAL, Mapbox.js, Leaflet, OpenLayers).
Apply to this job