Architecture, technical features, and benefits.
Technical features and benefits
Give your developers the flexibility to quickly define user interfaces and expose A.I/ML insights from data across applications.
- Create applications that interact with your data using our SDK.
- Use pre-built ML models or train your models to process your data.
- Package your applications into the docker repository of your choice.
- Push your application into the platform using Alteia's CLI.
- Deploy your application instantaneously to make it available to your entire organization.
Use our pre-built annotation tools to train A.I models with incremental learning.
- Retrain algorithms as needed.
- Manage retraining pipelines based on incoming data.
- Detect anomalies as they occur when using unsupervised algorithms.
- Update the predictions for business users as needed, using the latest data.
- Leverage our ML Ops expertise.
Data Governance and Security
Maintain robust model governance throughout the A.I application development lifecycle with Alteia’s platform.
- Supervise, assess, and configure the right level of automation with “human-in-the-loop” A.I supervision and decision making.
- Configure when to automatically retrain and promote models based on key performance metrics and checks, or set up an expert approval process.
- Monitor your data to understand how your organization interacts with the platform.
- Meet rigorous security and governance requirements with rich metadata including Single Sign On, data encryption, etc.
Manage data ingestion and integration smartly with APIs.
- Ingest data and integrate efficiently with Data Management APIs.
- Analyze data effectively with the Analytics API.
- Organize data and set terms for how your users interact with it with the Project Management API. Further organize per location (projects) and acquisition date (mission).
- Access low-level micro-services with thousands of documented endpoints.
- Map service
- Feature Service
- Map Service
- Annotation API
Work on your preferred cloud or on-premise with Alteia’s standalone architecture.
Amazon Web Services
Leverage the power of Amazon Web Services as part of a single-, multi-, or hybrid-cloud environment for developing, deploying, and operating next-generation AI applications. Scale across a multiplicity of data sources to generate and operationalize predictive insights.
Seamlessly deliver the Alteia platform on Google Cloud, leveraging its cutting-edge infrastructure and AI services as part of a multi or hybrid-cloud environment.
Use the Alteia platform to leverage the full power of Azure services for the rapid design, development, deployment, and operation of next-generation AI applications. Drive predictive insights, add business value, and solve previously unsolvable problems.
Data collection, contextualization, and visualization
Enable and grow your data collection strategy with Alteia.
- Visualize realistically with powerful tools in 2D and 3D, including change detection algorithms and time series analysis.
- Contextualize your data automatically with built-in tools that rely on A.I and accelerate the data analysis process.
- Work anywhere with the mobile application for field collection and ground truthing.
- Plan, track, and validate your data collection campaigns using the integrated data collection planning tools.
The most advanced solution for visual intelligence.
pre-built ML models
less code for developers to write and maintain.
less expensive to develop and deploy A.I applications.