Engineering, Software Development
Cloud System Administrator
Paris, Remote, Toulouse
Alteia provides tremendous career opportunities to professionals willing to work hard on meaningful challenges alongside a talented team.
By joining Alteia, you’ll participate in the transformation of key industry sectors that are increasingly relying on imagery and artificial intelligence to drive their businesses. You’ll have a unique chance to shape and implement your ideas as part of a leading, fast-growing, cutting-edge company! In addition, you will be surrounded by professionals who have an exceptional background and amazing stories.
We encourage out-of-the-box ideas and incentivize our teams to develop their creativity. As a result, Alteia can give you a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience in a fast-growing business with passionate, easy-going, enthusiastic people.
It is in technical excellence and perpetual innovation that we recognize ourselves.
The Alteia Platform is the cloud-based solution that enables enterprises to rapidly and flexibly access and prepare gigabytes of visual data (images, point clouds, videos, etc.) with prebuilt annotation/labeling tools. It allows our customers to build and manage AI models without writing code using an intuitive user interface. Then deploy applications within weeks with customizable validation processes and continuous improvement workflows. From there, they can drive company-wide results by seamlessly publishing predictive insights to enterprise systems or custom business applications.
You will be a member of the platform team and be responsible to maintain our platform’s reliability and continuously improve our lifecycle efficiency.
- Continuously maintain our platforms up-to-date.
- Deliver cloud platforms across multiple cloud service providers or on premise solutions using technologies like Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Monitor our platform availability and performance.
- Continuously explore new technology and develop new ideas.
- On call duty regarding security alert and application availability on multiple platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in the implementation of tools, operations and infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies (AWS, Azure and GCP) and Infrastructure-as-Code principles.
- Proficiency with Linux, Docker and Kubernetes administration.
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging solutions (Prometheus, Thanos, ElasticSearch, Fluentd, or others)
- Knowledge of database administration (MongoDB, Postgres)
- Team spirit and good communication skills.
- Ability to explain things in simple terms and communicate efficiently technical risks to stakeholders.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
Apply to this job