Data Science Engineer
Alteia is a leading enterprise AI software provider focused on streamlining the use of visual data to generate real-time business intelligence.
Developing and deploying visual intelligence at scale requires the use of complex technology stacks where algorithms and models need to be placed at the center of business operations. That’s why Alteia delivers a family of integrated products that have been purpose-built to accelerate the implementation of A.I applications, making quick work of large data sets from disparate systems:
- the Alteia software platform to rapidly contextualize large amounts of disparate data and operate enterprise A.I applications quickly.
- the Alteia pre-built SaaS applications, for rapidly addressing high-value use cases in various market segments.
Based in our Toulouse headquarter, you will join a team of data scientists specialising in deep learning, image processing and geomatics, responsible for the R&D of the data analysis tools deployed on the Alteia platform.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of degree and relevant experience
- Knowledge of the Python language (scientific libraries in particular: Numpy, Pandas, OpenCV, Scikit-Learn, etc.)
- Good knowledge of theoretical and applied computer vision and 3D geometry (3D reconstruction, constrained optimisation, morphology, clustering, etc.).
- Good knowledge of deep learning and machine learning in general. Experience with specific computer vision tasks (semantic segmentation, object detection and image classification)
- Knowledge of the pytorch library (or equivalent).
- At ease with Unix/Linux and Git environments.
- Ability to operate effectively at a fast paced company and embrace change
- Knowledge of GIS / remote sensing tools for georeferencing data is highly appreciated (GDAL, QGIS, geopandas, rasterio)
Alteia provides a competitive compensation package and a stimulating working environment.
Apply to this job