Sales & Marketing
Enterprise Software Sales Manager
Alteia provides tremendous career opportunities to professionals willing to work hard on meaningful challenges alongside a talented team.
By joining Alteia, you’ll participate in the transformation of key industry sectors that are increasingly relying on imagery and artificial intelligence to drive their businesses. You’ll have a unique chance to shape and implement your ideas as part of a leading, fast-growing, cutting-edge company! In addition, you will be surrounded by professionals who have an exceptional background and amazing stories.
We encourage out-of-the-box ideas and incentivize our teams to develop their creativity. As a result, Alteia can give you a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience in a fast-growing business with passionate, easy-going, enthusiastic people.
It is in technical excellence and perpetual innovation that we recognize ourselves.
As part of the Sales and Marketing team, under the responsibility of the Chief Business Officer, you contribute to Alteia’s exponential growth and set the foundations of what Alteia will become in the coming years.
It is a key position as the Sales team is driving Alteia’s growth and where the company builds its competitive advantage.
The Alteia Platform is the cloud-based solution that enables enterprises to rapidly and flexibly access and prepare gigabytes of visual data (images, point clouds, videos, etc.) with prebuilt annotation/labeling tools. It allows our customers to build and manage A.I models without writing code using an intuitive user interface. Then deploy applications within weeks with customizable validation processes and continuous improvement workflows. From there, they can drive company-wide results by seamlessly publishing predictive insights to enterprise systems or custom business applications.
Your responsibilities as an Enterprise Software Sales Manager will be as follows:
- Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of the enterprise sales plan.
- Manage efforts to research and identify customer prospects and targets, and connect with the prospects who want to leverage Visual Intelligence and need to structure their approach on this topic.
- Assess clients needs and understand how Alteia’s platform can become their preferred solution.
- Map out decision-making processes within the large accounts Alteia is addressing.
- Organize and lead strategic and demo meetings with the different stakeholders participating in the decision making process (Field operator, IT Department, Data Scientists, CFO, Management).
- Build an offer together with Alteia’s Solution Architects, Professional Services, Data Scientists and Developers fiting the clients needs.
- Open and maintain relationships with Go-To-Market partners (Vertical Leaders in our Industries, Enterprise Software Editors, System Integrators, Cloud Service Providers, Consulting Companies).
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business, and develop associated sales collaterals.
- Build and maintain Alteia’s company brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Conduct market research and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Develop and actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business.
As the company is evolving at a fast pace in a complex and demanding environment, you’ll have to:
- Constantly stay up to date with the evolutions of the Alteia Software and ongoing projects. A strong communication with the Sales and Product teams is essential.
- Stay up to date with the technologies involved around Visual Intelligence (Computer Vision, Photogrammetry, enterprise A.I., 3D Modelling, Geoinformation, etc.).
- Be a strategic advisor on how your customers can optimize their business process through Visual Intelligence.
- You already have 5+ years documented success in enterprise software sales or business technology products, System Integration or Strategic Consulting Services.
- You have already worked with/for AI-powered technology solutions.
- You have strong knowledge on how large enterprise companies are structured and take their decisions, and/or in change management.
- You have strong written and analytical skills.
- You have demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
- You already have experience in Visual Intelligence (Computer Vision, Geospatial Analysis, Video Analysis, etc.).
- You already have experience in our targeted market segments (Utilities, Construction, Agrochemical, Manufacturing, Oil Gas, etc.).
Apply to this job