Engineering, Software Development
Alteia is a leading enterprise AI software provider focused on streamlining the use of visual data to generate real-time business intelligence.
Developing and deploying visual intelligence at scale requires the use of complex technology stacks where algorithms and models need to be placed at the center of business operations. That’s why Alteia delivers a family of integrated products that have been purpose-built to accelerate the implementation of AI applications, making quick work of large data sets from disparate systems:
- the Alteia software platform to rapidly contextualize large amounts of disparate data and operate enterprise AI applications quickly.
- the Alteia pre-built SaaS applications, for rapidly addressing high-value use cases in various market segments.
Our cloud platform ingests large amounts of aerial images as raw material to produce maps, 3D models and business analysis. We work hard to provide our clients with powerful tools to access their data quickly and interact with them in real-time . Help us go further in this task.
Alteia is looking for a Backend developer to:
- Maintain, develop and design microservices
- Help in the writing and estimation of the technical work needed to make user stories become concrete
- Contribute to the definition and adoption of our best coding practices
- MS in computer science or related discipline
- Experience working with a microservices architecture
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Experience working with geospatial data
- Experience with an event streaming platform (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Docker and software deployed in the cloud (AWS, Kubernetes)
Alteia provides a competitive compensation package and a stimulating working environment.
Apply to this job