Engineering, Software Development
Full Stack Software Engineer
Alteia provides tremendous career opportunities to professionals willing to work hard on meaningful challenges alongside a talented team.
By joining Alteia, you’ll participate in the transformation of key industry sectors that are increasingly relying on imagery and artificial intelligence to drive their businesses. You’ll have a unique chance to shape and implement your ideas as part of a leading, fast-growing, cutting-edge company! In addition, you will be surrounded by professionals who have an exceptional background and amazing stories.
We encourage out-of-the-box ideas and incentivize our teams to develop their creativity. As a result, Alteia can give you a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience in a fast-growing business with passionate, easy-going, enthusiastic people.
It is in technical excellence and perpetual innovation that we recognize ourselves.
The Alteia Platform is the cloud-based solution that enables enterprises to rapidly and flexibly access and prepare gigabytes of visual data (images, point clouds, videos, etc.) with prebuilt annotation/labeling tools. It allows our customers to build and manage A.I models without writing code using an intuitive user interface. Then deploy applications within weeks with customizable validation processes and continuous improvement workflows. From there, they can drive company-wide results by seamlessly publishing predictive insights to enterprise systems or custom business applications.
Our cloud platform ingests large amounts of aerial images as raw material to produce maps, 3D models, and business analysis. We work hard to provide our clients with powerful tools to access their data quickly and interact with them in real-time. Help us go further in this task.
- Maintain and evolve our web-based application.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Work with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
You are: Committed. Rigorous. Autonomous. Persistent for the purpose of succeeding.
Qualifications and skills:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of degree and relevant experience.
- Solid software engineering skills (Data modeling, API).
- MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express or NestJS, Angular 6, Node.js).
- Linux environment.
- Redux with Angular 6 & ngrx 6.
- Experience working with geospatial data and libraries (Openlayers, Three.js, etc.).
Languages: English: fluent. French: Fluent. Excellent verbal and written communication in both.
Apply to this job