Human Resources Intership
Alteia is a leading enterprise AI software provider focused on streamlining the use of visual data to generate real-time business intelligence.
Developing and deploying visual intelligence at scale requires the use of complex technology stacks where algorithms and models need to be placed at the center of business operations. That’s why Alteia delivers a family of integrated products that have been purpose-built to accelerate the implementation of AI applications, making quick work of large data sets from disparate systems:
- the Alteia software platform to rapidly contextualize large amounts of disparate data and operate enterprise AI applications quickly.
- the Alteia pre-built SaaS applications, for rapidly addressing high-value use cases in various market segments.
Your responsibilities :
In an international environment, your main missions during this internship will be to support the Human Resources Department in its growth to carry out the following missions:
- Recruitment: draft job descriptions, post jobs on relevant job boards (Linkedin), sort
received applications, phone – screen the candidates, schedule interviews, conduct face to
face and online interviews.
- Administrative management of employees.
- Participate in the implementation of career management (job and skills benchmarks) and
follow-up of the Professional Training Plan
- Follow-up of the meetings of the representative bodies of the personnel.
- Accompany the evolution of social law regulations.
Your profile :
- Graduated or currently enrolled in a Bac +4 / Bac +5 in Social Law or Human Resources Management formation, you are looking for a 5 to 6 months internship in a dynamic environment.
- Adaptability, motivation, strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner are essential qualities for this internship.
- Ability to work effectively in a group but also independently and have a strong taste for challenges.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Fluency in English, in both writing and speaking.
Apply to this job