Sales & Marketing
Internship – Business Development Representative
Alteia provides tremendous career opportunities to professionals willing to work hard on meaningful challenges alongside a talented team.
By joining Alteia, you’ll participate in the transformation of key industry sectors that are increasingly relying on imagery and artificial intelligence to drive their businesses. You’ll have a unique chance to shape and implement your ideas as part of a leading, fast-growing, cutting-edge company! In addition, you will be surrounded by professionals who have an exceptional background and amazing stories.
We encourage out-of-the-box ideas and incentivize our teams to develop their creativity. As a result, Alteia can give you a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience in a fast-growing business with passionate, easy-going, enthusiastic people.
It is in technical excellence and perpetual innovation that we recognize ourselves.
As part of the Sales and Marketing team, the Business Development Representative will contribute to Alteia’s exponential growth and set the foundations of what Alteia will become in the coming years.
It is a key position as the SAAS offering is fundamental for the Alteia Sales Structure.
The Alteia Platform is the cloud-based solution that enables enterprises to rapidly and flexibly access and prepare gigabytes of visual data (images, point clouds, videos, etc.) with prebuilt annotation/labeling tools. It allows our customers to build and manage A.I models without writing code using an intuitive user interface. Then deploy applications within weeks with customizable validation processes and continuous improvement workflows. From there, they can drive company-wide results by seamlessly publishing predictive insights to enterprise systems or custom business applications.
You will be working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to help understand better Alteia’s prospects in our different industries, identify market needs, and match them with Alteia’s value proposition.
You will be responsible for developing a sales pipeline by prospecting and qualifying marketing generated leads. You will partner with the Marketing team to help target prospects better. You will be responsible for handing over qualified leads to the Sales team while assisting in the transition process.
You will be actively working in Construction, Mining, Aggregates, Landfill, Surveying and Engineering Markets in EMEA and the US. Your responsibilities as Business Development Representative will be as follows:
- Build a sales pipeline by doing some prospection: email, calls, campaigns.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns.
- Present Alteia value proposition and solution to potential customers.
- Acutely identify needs and have the ability to suggest appropriate solutions.
- Build trusting relationships with prospects.
- Coordinate and set up meetings between prospective clients and the Sales team.
- Be knowledgable about the Alteia solutions and the value it provides to our customers.
As the company is evolving at a fast pace in a complex and demanding environment, you’ll have to:
- Constantly stay up to date with the evolutions of the Alteia Software and ongoing projects. A strong communication with the Sales and Product teams is essential.
- Stay up to date with the technologies involved around Visual Intelligence (Computer Vision, Photogrammetry, enterprise A.I., 3D Modelling, Geoinformation, etc.).
You like interacting with people. You understand that our customers have problems that they need to solve, and you are motivated to solve them together with them. You are an effective communicator through any channel: phone, email or face-to-face. You’re driven by goals and objectives and you are looking to grow your career in Sales. As the job involves intercultural business relationships, we will take into account international experiences with a strong interest to the region we are targeting (US, Germany, France).
- Dynamic: You’re energetic, highly motivated and able to work in a demanding environment.
- Quick learner: Capable to understand our products and our offer within a few weeks.
- Autonomous: You are able to work individually on your own projects.
- Empathy: Capable to understand our prospects needs, gain their trust and convince them to partner with us.
- Result-driven: Capable to articulate goals and established timelines.
- Creative and responsibe: Capable to solve problems quickly with a high sense if urgency.
- Technology oriented: Enjoy working in a highly technical environment, engineering skills would be appreciated.
- Persistent for the purpose of succeeding. It’s all about winning a deal!
- You have strong written and analytical skills.
- Education Level: Post graduate.
- Previous experience in Business Development or Sales. International experience and interest in the geospatial industry are strongly appreciated.
- Experience with traditional sales techniques: cold calling, targeted emailing.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Languages: English (fluent), French (fluent), German (basic skills).
Apply to this job