Alteia is a leading enterprise AI software provider focused on streamlining the use of visual data to generate real-time business intelligence.
Developing and deploying visual intelligence at scale requires the use of complex technology stacks where algorithms and models need to be placed at the center of business operations. That’s why Alteia delivers a family of integrated products that have been purpose-built to accelerate the implementation of AI applications, making quick work of large data sets from disparate systems:
- the Alteia software platform to rapidly contextualize large amounts of disparate data and operate enterprise AI applications quickly.
- the Alteia pre-built SaaS applications, for rapidly addressing high-value use cases in various market segments.
The IT manager will have to accompany Alteia in its digital transformation. He is at the center of
the evolution, implementation and control of the information system architecture, taking into
account the strategic orientations. He will act as a partner for the business departments to help them achieving their objectives by ensuring the adequate IT tools and systems are provided, supported and improved
Your responsibilities as IT Manager will be as follows:
- Develop the IT policy in collaboration with the Management Comittee
- Manage inventory and lifecycle of IT assets (procurement, replacement, keeping in working conditions) and SaaS software
- Coordinate access management to Alteia users on full scope of applications
- IS management and optimization (ERP and CRM Odoo, Gsuite, Eurecia, Egencia,
- Deploy new solutions within the IS
- Define and deploy the IT security policy (for internal users and Alteia platform users)
- Coordinate local/external resources and monitor the quality of outsourced support
You have acquired significant experience (5 to 10 years) in enterprise IT management. You are familiar with varied and geographically distributed IT environments.
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise IS: knowledge of ERP/CRM and BI tools.
- Architecture of IT and telecom networks
- Expertise on IT security principles and tools
- Knowledge of the following environments and languages: Linux, Python, SQL, etc…
- Expertise on operating systems
- English and French languages at professional level expected
- Sense of anticipation to implement innovative solutions.
- Be a force for proposals and initiatives.
- Rigor and precision.
- Strong analysis, judgement and synthetic thinking skills: able to understand technical issue and to provide efficient support: “If there is a problem I have a solution” attitude.
- Must have strong communication and relationship building skills
- Abilitity to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of Odoo and GSuite would be preferred
Alteia provides a competitive compensation package and a stimulating working environment.
Apply to this job