Alteia is a leading enterprise A.I software provider focused on streamlining the use of visual data to generate real-time business intelligence.
Developing and deploying visual intelligence at scale requires the use of complex technology stacks where algorithms and models need to be placed at the center of business operations. That’s why Alteia delivers a family of integrated products that have been purpose-built to accelerate the implementation of A.I applications, making quick work of large data sets from disparate systems:
- the Alteia software platform to rapidly contextualize large amounts of disparate data and operate enterprise A.I applications quickly.
- the Alteia pre-built SaaS applications, for rapidly addressing high-value use cases in various market segments.
As part of the Legal team, under the responsibility of Alteia’s Legal Counsel, you will be involved in the administration of all legal matters related to Alteia with an international dimension. As such, you will be working on the following topics:
- Contracts: Drafting and negotiation of non-disclosure agreements, distribution agreement, terms and conditions, tenders review, etc.
- Corporate law: Drafting the legal documentation for corporate matters (shareholders’ general meetings, consultations) and handling of formalities at the Registry of Trade and Companies (e.g. submission of annual accounts, transfer of offices, modification of the share capital). Support the management of fundraising and/or M&A activities. Support our international subsidiaries for their incorporation and other corporate matters.
- IP law: Support for the management of the intellectual property rights (management of trademarks, patents, software) and liaising directly with our IP counsel for specific topics.
- Litigation: Support the management of litigation cases.
- Insurance: Monitor and manage the various insurance policies of the company.
- Legal advice: Support the operational staff, not. business and engineering, with their legal requests.
- Tasks related to the daily functioning of a legal department in a medium-sized business.
- You graduated from or are currently following a MASTER 2 Degree in Business Law, International Trade Law or International Business Law.
- Proficient English is required: written and spoken, including the ability to negotiate and draft contracts.
- Good command of IT tools.
- You are autonomous, thorough and dedicated with excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to be synthetic and operational while being business oriented.
- You are able to quickly fit in in a dynamic environment.
Alteia provides a competitive compensation package and a stimulating working environment.
Apply to this job