Product Management, Sales & Marketing
Product Marketing Manager
Alteia is a leading enterprise AI software provider focused on streamlining the use of visual data to generate real-time business intelligence.
Developing and deploying visual intelligence at scale requires the use of complex technology stacks where algorithms and models need to be placed at the center of business operations. That’s why Alteia delivers a family of integrated products that have been purpose-built to accelerate the implementation of AI applications, making quick work of large data sets from disparate systems:
- the Alteia software platform to rapidly contextualize large amounts of disparate data and operate enterprise AI applications quickly.
- the Alteia pre-built SaaS applications, for rapidly addressing high-value use cases in various market segments.
The Product Marketing
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing awareness and understanding of the Alteia platform, and Alteia cross-industry AI applications. You will live the customer journey, help us define future innovation, identify and execute on market opportunities, build stories to help us engage current and future customers for long term success, all while differentiating us from the competition. Your impact will touch all parts of the company and help us fuel our growth across industries and buyers.
Our ideal candidate is a creative thinker with analytic and problem-solving capabilities, a compelling storyteller, and able to transform complex needs and solutions into simple differentiated messages, while also having a passion for people.
- Develop compelling and easy to understand product content for Sales and Presales including sales training on products, positioning, competitive analyses, FAQs, and technical sheets.
- Develop compelling external product content including data sheets and product case studies, website content, blogs, webinars, solution guides, product launches, etc.
- Work with Sales and Presales to inspire, motivate and ultimately win customer business through the sales cycle; meet and interact with customers through the sales cycle.
- Drive and enable new product revenues for one or more of Alteia AI’s products.
- Work with marketing to enable appropriate product
positioning and product materials on the alteia website; and run appropriate campaigns to create product awareness.
- Work with customers and support them in achieving future success with alteia
- Present with authority at industry conferences, panels, and customers and internal events.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the full suite of alteia SaaS Applications and represent the capabilities of these applications to customers.
- Actively support pre-sales activities (Trials, PoCs and PoTs) to ensure consistent use of existing SaaS applications across our global customer base.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Occasional travel might be required.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 4+ years of experience delivering compelling product marketing
results and product revenue growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to juggle projects simultaneously, working both independently and collaboratively across diverse teams.
- Demonstrable domain expertise in any of the following: digital content generation, enterprise sales collateral, enterprise go-to-market strategies, AI-based application development, or digital marketing and targeting.
- Experience managing and developing new product marketing programs with clear data driven results.
- Experience managing product positioning, competitive analysis, and product pricing.
- Ability to develop product strategy and execute against strategic plans.
- Experience collaborating effectively with both sales and product management to achieve results.
- Demonstrated success in driving successful customer engagement leading to customer advocacy and partnership.
- Experience working with demand generation to evaluate business data to deliver high converting programs that result in revenue.
Alteia provides a competitive compensation package and a stimulating working environment.
Apply to this job