Quality Assurance Engineer
Alteia is a leading enterprise A.I software provider focused on streamlining the use of visual data to generate real-time business intelligence.
Developing and deploying visual intelligence at scale requires the use of complex technology stacks where algorithms and models need to be placed at the center of business operations. That’s why Alteia delivers a family of integrated products that have been purpose-built to accelerate the implementation of A.I applications, making quick work of large data sets from disparate systems:
- the Alteia software platform to rapidly contextualize large amounts of disparate data and operate enterprise A.I applications quickly.
- the Alteia pre-built SaaS applications, for rapidly addressing high-value use cases in various market segments.
As part of the Product team, under the responsibility of the Product owner lead, the Quality assurance engineer will contribute to the development of the Alteia platform in an agile approach.
The responsibilities of the Quality assurance engineer will be as follows:
- Reviewing and understanding project requirements and user stories to ensure that the product is being developed as intended
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of QA testing processes and standards
- Creating and executing test cases to validate that the product functions as expected
- Identifying, documenting, and tracking defects found during testing
- Collaborating with developers and PO to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Providing regular updates to project stakeholders on the status of quality efforts
- Education Level: Ideally post graduate with an engineering degree
- 2 years minimum experience in a Software QA Engineer position in a software
- Languages: English: fluent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical knowledge: development, software lifecycle development
- Knowledge of GIS and/or Enterprise software such as ERP, CRM, CMMS…
- Jira, Zephyr scale for Jira
Apply to this job