Senior Platform Engineer
Paris, Remote, Toulouse
Alteia provides tremendous career opportunities to professionals willing to work hard on meaningful challenges alongside a talented team.
By joining Alteia, you’ll participate in the transformation of key industry sectors that are increasingly relying on imagery and artificial intelligence to drive their businesses. You’ll have a unique chance to shape and implement your ideas as part of a leading, fast-growing, cutting-edge company! In addition, you will be surrounded by professionals who have an exceptional background and amazing stories.
We encourage out-of-the-box ideas and incentivize our teams to develop their creativity. As a result, Alteia can give you a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience in a fast-growing business with passionate, easy-going, enthusiastic people.
It is in technical excellence and perpetual innovation that we recognize ourselves.
The Alteia Platform is the cloud-based solution that enables enterprises to rapidly and flexibly access and prepare gigabytes of visual data (images, point clouds, videos, etc.) with prebuilt annotation/labeling tools. It allows our customers to build and manage AI models without writing code using an intuitive user interface. Then deploy applications within weeks with customizable validation processes and continuous improvement workflows. From there, they can drive company-wide results by seamlessly publishing predictive insights to enterprise systems or custom business applications.
You will be a member of the platform team and be responsible for the platform reliability and continuously improve our development lifecycle efficiency.
- Deliver cloud platforms across multiple cloud service providers or on premise solutions using technologies like Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Work with other developers to improve the velocity, quality and cost of our platform.
- Work closely with other developers in supporting new features, services, software releases and troubleshoot problems.
- Develop, Improve and maintain internal platform tooling such as Kubernetes operator.
- Contribute to SRE Engineering and system engineering efforts through the automation of processes and operational tasks.
- Continuously explore new technology and develop new ideas.
- Deliver and propose technical architecture design according to our strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the implementation of tools, operations and infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies (AWS, Azure and GCP).
- Background with Kubernetes (certification appreciated).
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging solutions (Prometheus, Thanos, ElasticSearch, Fluentd).
- Knowledge of database solutions (MongoDB, Postgres).
- Knowledge of CI/CD Tooling (ArgoCD, Gitlab, Porter).
- Experience in High Availability concepts.
- Background around SRE principles.
- Background in Software engineering (experience in Golang appreciated).
- Team spirit and good communication skills.
- Ability to explain things in simple terms and communicate efficiently technical risks to stakeholders.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
Apply to this job