Senior Product Owner
Alteia provides tremendous career opportunities to professionals willing to work hard on meaningful challenges alongside a talented team.
By joining Alteia, you’ll participate in the transformation of key industry sectors that are increasingly relying on imagery and artificial intelligence to drive their businesses. You’ll have a unique chance to shape and implement your ideas as part of a leading, fast-growing, cutting-edge company! In addition, you will be surrounded by professionals who have an exceptional background and amazing stories.
We encourage out-of-the-box ideas and incentivize our teams to develop their creativity. As a result, Alteia can give you a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience in a fast-growing business with passionate, easy-going, enthusiastic people.
It is in technical excellence and perpetual innovation that we recognize ourselves.
As part of the Product team, under the responsibility of the Product Owner Lead, you contribute to the development of the Alteia platform in an agile approach.
The Alteia Platform is the cloud-based solution that enables enterprises to rapidly and flexibly access and prepare gigabytes of visual data (images, point clouds, videos, etc.) with prebuilt annotation/labeling tools. It allows our customers to build and manage A.I models without writing code using an intuitive user interface. Then deploy applications within weeks with customizable validation processes and continuous improvement workflows. From there, they can drive company-wide results by seamlessly publishing predictive insights to enterprise systems or custom business applications.
Your responsibilities as a Product Owner will be:
- Product enhancement
- Collection of needs from users and stakeholders
- Design of the high level solution
- Validation strategy
- Backlog management
- Risk and opportunities management
- Maintenance and operations
- Contribution to communication material toward internal teams and partners
- Contribution to Level 2 support through rotating on-call duties
As the company is evolving at a fast pace in a complex and demanding environment, you’ll have to:
- Challenge and improve your practices
- Suggest and contribute to process updates within the team and the company
You are: Committed. Rigorous. Autonomous. Persistent for the purpose of succeeding.
Qualifications and skills:
- Education Level: Ideally post graduate with an engineering degree.
- 5 years minimum experience in a Product Owner position in a software company or in business analysis activities for a consulting company.
- Languages: English (fluent).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical knowledge: Software lifecycle development, UX skills.
Apply to this job