Internship – Network and Information Systems Administration
Alteia provides tremendous career opportunities to professionals willing to work hard on meaningful challenges alongside a talented team.
By joining Alteia, you’ll participate in the transformation of key industry sectors that are increasingly relying on imagery and artificial intelligence to drive their businesses. You’ll have a unique chance to shape and implement your ideas as part of a leading, fast-growing, cutting-edge company! In addition, you will be surrounded by professionals who have an exceptional background and amazing stories.
We encourage out-of-the-box ideas and incentivize our teams to develop their creativity. As a result, Alteia can give you a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience in a fast-growing business with passionate, easy-going, enthusiastic people.
It is in technical excellence and perpetual innovation that we recognize ourselves.
The Alteia Platform is the cloud-based solution that enables enterprises to rapidly and flexibly access and prepare gigabytes of visual data (images, point clouds, videos, etc.) with prebuilt annotation/labeling tools. It allows our customers to build and manage A.I models without writing code using an intuitive user interface. Then deploy applications within weeks with customizable validation processes and continuous improvement workflows. From there, they can drive company-wide results by seamlessly publishing predictive insights to enterprise systems or custom business applications.
Your main missions during this internship will be to support the IT department and to carry out the following:
- Administration of Windows 2012 R2, SQL 2012 servers, etc.
- Administration of Microsoft, Linux, and macOS workstations (performance, optimization, sizing, availability, etc.).
- Management of the AD, DNS, DHCP, etc. directory.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of software installed on the operating system.
- Formalization and updating of operating monitoring documents.
- Implementation of system and application backups.
- Management of IT equipment: management of firewalls, routers, switches, etc.
- Network management, telephony, wifi, etc.
- Integration of office and business applications.
- Creation of scripts for the automation of tasks via PowerShell.
- Drafting of procedures.
- Supervision for proactive incident management.
You are: Committed. Rigorous. Autonomous. Persistent for the purpose of succeeding.
Qualifications and skills:
- Graduated from a Bac +3 to Bac + 5 in Computer systems and networks.
- Windows event logs, Fortinet, web applications (IIS, Apache, etc.).
- Windows Server 2019: DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, IIS, File server, Access management, backups, Hyper-V virtualization.
Preferred: Knowledge of cybersecurity and Google Workspace would be appreciated.
Languages: English: fluent. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply to this job