Internship – Network and Information Systems Administration
Alteia is an industrial asset management platform based on artificial intelligence. The company capitalizes on a decade of experience in capturing and analyzing images. Its Visual Intelligence offer thus combines the best of computer vision and AI technologies.
The platform ingests and structures very large amounts of field data into a single source of truth, which makes it possible to develop predictive models for industrial infrastructures. It optimizes the entire life cycle of an operation, simplifies risk management and provides real-time information on these infrastructures.
In an international environment, your main missions during this internship will be to support the IT department to carry out the following missions:
- Administration of Windows 2012 R2, SQL 2012 servers, etc.
- Administration of Microsoft, Linux and MacOS workstations (performance, optimization, sizing, availability, etc.).
- Management of the AD, DNS, DHCP, etc. directory
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of software installed on the operating system.
- Formalization and updating of operating monitoring documents.
- Implementation of system and application backups.
- Management of IT equipment: management of firewalls, routers, switches, etc.
- Network management, telephony, wifi, etc.
- Integration of office and business applications.
- Creation of scripts for the automation of tasks via PowerShell.
- Drafting of procedures.
- Supervision for proactive incident management.
- Graduated from a Bac +3 to Bac + 5 in Computer systems and networks.
- Windows event logs, Fortinet, web applications (IIS, Apache, etc.).
- Windows Server 2019: DNS, DHCP, Active directoy, IIS, File server, Access management, backups, Hyper-V virtualization.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and Google Workspace would be appreciated.
Apply to this job