- 122,000 employees.
- R&D centers in 20+ countries.
- $ 65 billion in annual revenue.
For example, thoroughly understanding the observed crops, their surroundings, and how they respond to environmental conditions can reduce the time to market for new products. In addition, working on a single cloud platform allows field agronomists to automatically vectorize and geo-reference microplots and generate biological data and crop behavior per plot.
less time spent in data processing
reduction in time to market for new products
Leverage Alteia's visual intelligence toolkit for use-cases specific to your activities.
- Automate and optimize field data collection.
- Accumulate real-time insights into how plants respond to environmental conditions.
- Build digital twins of research fields.
- Map and analyze hectares of plots across all trial sites.
- Collaborate on a single cloud platform.
- Generate insights into crop behavior based on environmental factors.