- Global infrastructure, environmental and social development company.
- Operating in more than 100 countries.
- 4,000 employees.
As a result, Cardno's has discovered that the process of acquiring and managing mass amounts of data and in turn delivering business insights from this data presents unique challenges:
- Multiple data sources and data formats prohibit integration.
- Excess expenses incurred due to the use of many software programs.
- Decentralized data, scattered across different platforms and storage facilities.
- Cumbersome, non-standardized client delivery.
- Limited collaboration capabilities on project data.
In 2019 Cardno moved to develop a global framework in order to address these new and growing issues. Bringing all of their data acquisition activities under the newly established Data Acquisition Center of Excellence allowed the company to create a central, shared knowledge hub for their global offices. Utilizing Alteia, Cardno's new platform can organize, centralize, and analyze vast amounts of collected data, eliminating many of the presented challenges. With the Cardno.ai platform, powered by Alteia, they can streamline workflows, enhance their client's experience, and ensure their data is AI-ready so their uniquely developed insights can be efficiently delivered to their B2B clients.
reduction in travel time and cost
improvement in on-time completion
time spent gained in OAC and coordination meetings
Leverage Alteia's visual intelligence toolkit for use-cases specific to your activities.
- Aggregating lidar point clouds into one single data image, easily shareable with clients and partners.
- Improving the end-customer experience with user-friendly data visualizations and a collaboration portal.
- Streamlining workflows with easy drone, satellite, and ground sensor data processing.
- Optimizing the workflow from field to digital twin.
- Enhancing human expertise and value delivered to customers with artificial intelligence.