- leading technology provider to the traditional and new energies industry; fully integrated projects, products, and services
- 20,000 employees
- $ 11 billion in annual revenue
With many complex components, they sought a solution to support building their 4D BIM model by linking BIM elements to schedule activities and the ability to generate 3D point clouds from both drone images and 360 ° video capture. Most significantly, the solution had to support the entire lifecycle of the project, starting from site works through commissioning.
The company has relied on Alteia's data science and artificial intelligence expertise to build a solution for as-built vs. as-designed evaluations, 3D visualization, and engineering information completeness verification, using plant design files of various formats, and aerial drone surveys of physical assets. The platform displays visual progress and provides mark-up and measurement capabilities while leveraging AI to automate the identification of sub equipment and simplify the analysis process.
The ability to master project delivery dates during plant construction is critical for O&G companies. They must meet the first oil or first gas date in field development and ensure that yield increases are obtained without delay. Alteia developed a construction monitoring app on the Alteia platform to deliver information on progress and potential deviations to the engineering and projects department and visual intelligence from aerial and ground imagery to ease the acceptance process in the field.
improvement in schedule adherence
reduction in change order frequency
travel cost reduction through remote monitoring of construction progress by stakeholders
the safety manager identified and mitigated several potential safety issues.
documenting the construction process
Leverage Alteia's visual intelligence toolkit for use-cases specific to your activities.
- Capture reality from any device, whether it be 360 images, 360 videos, flat images, drone images, laser scans, or data captures with the Alteia mobile application
- Measure from images, markups and screenshots, outdoor orthophotos + maps, and 2D as-built indoor floor plans
- Compare what is visually shown vs. how it should look with Alteia’s overlay technology for 2D drawings and 3D BIM
- Save time by eliminating manual work with seamless integrations between Alteia’s applications and Autodesk BIM 360, Procore, Oracle, Aconex, Oracle EPPM, and Oracle Primavera Cloud