- 12,000 employees
- 50 sites across 5 continents
- $ 3 billion in annual revenue
In addition, they recognized that digital twins, which enable monitoring and performance management, would help improve safety and productivity on their sites.
But the first step towards creating digital twins is creating and maintaining digital records of the sites, leveraging different types of data sources - this can be a challenge.
Utilizing Alteia's platform, Eramet has placed visual intelligence at the core of its growth, operational performance, and competitive edge. And central to their goal, they can now access digital twins of all field sites in just one click.
savings on data processing
reduction of carbon emissions
savings on machine maintenance costs
Leverage Alteia's visual intelligence toolkit for use-cases specific to your activities.
- Enhance business by optimizing mining operations, reducing costs, and improving the safety of topographers
- Measure and update distances, surface areas, volumes, and slopes continuously
- Exchange data securely and efficiently on an interactive and scalable platform
- Manage access for everyone, including subcontractors
- Oversee global operations in real-time
- Integrate truck data for haul road optimization and carbon emissions reduction