- GE Digital is the software branch of GE.
- 4,000+ employees.
- $ 1 billion in annual revenue.
GE Digital and Alteia have partnered to develop GE Visual Intelligence, a Visual Data Management Platform that embraces new remote sensing technology and A.I. This partnership will fundamentally alter the way GE Digital operates. With A.I, they will harness the power of existing data accumulated on their network and move towards a single source of truth across their portfolio. The future of business will be based on predictive models and a condition-based approach for operations.
improvement in inspection time
cost savings on an annual basis vs. current costs
return on investment for Utilities
reduction in outages
Leverage Alteia's visual intelligence toolkit for use-cases specific to your activities.
- Deploy Alteia’s stack on existing GE cloud infrastructure with specific developments for the T&D market.
- Create a data pipeline to aggregate huge inspection files from numerous data sources seamlessly.
- Process incoming data on a single platform that specializes in 2D and 3D visual rendering.
- Apply AI and machine learning to auto-identify high-risk encroachment areas.
- Mitigate failure threats with automated Asset, Component, and Defect Visual Recognition Scale to support infrastructures that can be many thousands of miles or kilometers long.