- 70,000 employees
- $ 1.6 billion in R&D spending between 2015 and 2020
- $ 35 billion in annual revenue
John Deere is an early adopter and believer in this technology and has partnered with Alteia to connect their machine connectivity platform, MyJohnDeere, directly to the drone for enhanced agricultural practices.
With Alteia, growers can experience seamless connectivity, “from drone to tractor,” utilizing automated visual analysis of crops to identify weeds and create variable spraying maps, generating significant environmental benefits, as it results in a more accurate spraying methodology.
savings in herbicides
Prescription map generated within minutes
Leverage Alteia's visual intelligence toolkit for use-cases specific to your activities.
- Visualize hectares of crops easily
- Create variable spraying maps that clearly show the location of crops and weeds
- Push data seamlessly “from the drone to the tractor” via a connector between Alteia and MyJohnDeere
- Enable real-time automation of agriculture machinery with direct communications between drones, the data platform, and machinery