Alteia helps create digital twins for telecom towers.
Alteia helps create digital twins for telecom towers. The platform provides design teams and contractors with 3D visualization, predictive design, and maintenance for utility towers. It enables data captured by drones to be brought into 3D models and lets users incorporate artificial intelligence to inform design or maintenance decisions.
See how our customers use Alteia.
Integrate effectively your data, decisions and operations by :
Creating a digital twin of any infrastructure (system representation)
Configuring automated data ingestion pipelines in order to aggregate, contextualize data and update the current state of the system
Visualizing, analyzing and predicting the state of the system over time (notably to detect anomalies, defects or risks)
Creating reports with actionable information that integrate easily into your business workflow
Organizing the set of actions to be taken and allocate it to the relevant teams
- Generate 2D and 3D models automatically using photogrammetry.
- Integrate GIS information.
- Compare against design files for an as-built comparison.
- Utilize change detection based on previous models.
- Detect equipment failures automatically to facilitate the inspection process.
Alteia helps enterprises accelerate their digital transformation with visual intelligence.
Alteia AI Applications