The Alteia Platform Now Enables Automated LiDAR Classification for Construction Project Tracking and Asset Digitization
As point clouds move into the mainstream, there is a growing need to exploit their capability and share their outputs. As a result, the use of point clouds goes beyond capturing physical space to focus on conveying the components of the scenes they capture. This is where point cloud classification and feature extraction sit center stage.
Classification of objects is the first component in addressing the complexity of large point cloud data sets. The ability to separate small subset elements from within the larger point cloud enables items to be categorized, counted, and attributed.
Extract your digital twin and identify its surroundings to get actionable business insights
Alteia is your visual data warehouse that aggregates all of your imagery and georeferenced data and organizes it into a structured asset-oriented database. With machine-learning algorithms, you will be able to automatically classify your LiDAR point clouds providing highly detailed digital twins, identifying even the smallest objects.
The digital twin of your infrastructure can then be analyzed using trained AI & machine-learning algorithms to transform your asset data into actionable business insights. Enabling you to make the right decisions, here and now, and predict future evolutions.
Easily manage your data and classify your LiDAR point clouds in a click, using Alteia ML pre-built models
The Automatic LiDAR classification application enables you to scale your operations in a cost-effective way, including:
- Aggregate and process all your data in the cloud, so there is no need for high-performance hardware infrastructure investments.
- Easily manage and classify large amounts of LiDAR data.
- Save time by automatically classifying up to 300 km per day (or 30 km2.) *
- Get accurate results thanks to a quality check that our experts perform.
- A self-service offer available to service companies that want to be autonomous and are looking for fast and high-quality service.
- Visualize your digital twin in the cloud from a standard web browser and get access to your data anytime from anywhere.
- Get access to a broad range of industry-specific analytics to get more value from your data.
The Automatic LiDAR classification application enables you to scale your operations cost-effectively: Classified point cloud in .las format with seven classes [poles, conductors, ground, buildings, and vegetation (low, high, medium)].
Alteia is the visual intelligence platform for enterprise. Alteia offers a comprehensive software platform that enables enterprise customers to leverage visual data to make better decisions. With Alteia, data scientists, business analysts, and operation teams can work together around a central repository of all their visual data. They rapidly build predictive models and tailored high-value business applications.
Optimizing Production in Open-Pit Mines: Digital Models and Simulations Using Vision AI as a Data Source