Smart plantation and forestry
Optimize plantation and forestry management with an enhanced knowledge of your assets.
Additionally, you can use embedded A.I algorithms to standardize and automate tree-level extractions (quantity, volume, health, etc.) from visual data. These indicators inform analysis, automatically calculating tree density so that you can optimize agronomic practices and make informed decisions on matters such as replanting.
tools & features
Alteia’s SaaS applications leverage a suite of tools available at the platform level to enable high-value use cases quickly.
Leverage Alteia’s visual intelligence toolkit.Discover the Alteia Platform
- Visual data from aerial drones or satellites (RGB, multispectral, hyperspectral, and LiDAR).
- Plot boundaries.
- Infield observations.
- Tree location and height (point vector with specific ID).
- Tree count and density (vector grid or vector plot).
- Tree crown (vector with size, and vegetation health indices stat).
- Quantity of interlocking trees (vector).
Make your own applications.
Sign up for a Free Demo.
For use-cases specific to your activities, to develop your own applications, or to have our experienced developers and data science team do it for you.Schedule a call with an expert