Predictive vegetation management
- Build a data ingestion pipeline for easy aggregation and contextualization.
- Integrate GIS databases.
- Utilize automated classification of powerlines and vegetation on LiDAR point clouds.
- Employ vectorization of trees and powerlines.
- Predict future challenges with tree growth modeling based on species identification via ground truthing, multispectral data analysis, tree crow identification, etc.
- Generate risk analysis automatically based on the position and distance of trees compared to powerlines.
- Work seamlessly with trimming reports and integration to your existing CMMS.
- Ensure compliance with Alteia’s compliance and auditing tools.
Agriculture & Forestry
February 16, 2023
How vision AI is helping build a more sustainable future for agriculture
September 1, 2022
How vision AI enhances predictive analytics: examples from 5 industries
Mining & Aggregates
May 11, 2022
Optimizing production in open-pit mines: digital models and simulations using vision AI as a data source