- Largest concrete producer in the world.
- 40,000 employees.
- $ 15 billion in annual revenue.
Beginning in 2017, the company deployed an industry-first digital platform, CEMEX Go, globally. This initiative digitized customer relations, automating order-to-cash workflows and allowing customers to purchase products, track deliveries, and manage orders seamlessly.
Focusing on internal optimization, CEMEX has transitioned to a “connected quarry” model. Allowing for truck and machine efficiency optimization with the use of telematics data.
CEMEX has chosen Alteia to be the central hub of their topographic and machine data to achieve their ambitious and transformational goals. In doing so, they can centralize their initiatives and strategic projects and leverage the platform's extensive data analysis and AI capabilities.
reduction in time spent processing site data
increase in net profits
survey cost reduction
Leverage Alteia's visual intelligence toolkit for use-cases specific to your activities.
- Manage, analyze, and share data from aerial surveys seamlessly with Alteia’s wholly integrated and easy-to-use platform.
- Visualize a site in 2D or 3D on an intuitive platform with the capacity to provide orthophotography, slope maps, digital surface models, and 3D models.
- Make measurements quickly with integrated tools to calculate length, determine an area size, and calculate stockpile and cut and fill volumes.
- Forecast accurately with frequent updates of topographic data. Some of the benefits of this are:
- Improving production planning and increasing revenue.
- Planning extraction and extension projects intentionally.
- Measuring stockpiles precisely.
- Managing entire site inventories in one location.
- Optimizing haul roads.
- Integrating machine data into decisions.
- Standardizing best practices and enterprise-wide processes.
- Make full use of the cloud-based approach to simplify data storage and access, allowing the CEMEX team to utilize and archive data collaboratively.
- Experience an inherently scalable platform that can support multiple data sources and data collection techniques.
- Store and share an unlimited number of projects with employees across the enterprise: surveyors, production departments, land management, engineering, and financial services.
- Employ machine data integration: the ability to overlay topographic information with machine data for productivity management.